A leader is a reader. At morningpebbles, you encourage reading habit. Post excerpts (Book Picks) from great books and find what others have shared. The excerpts help to have a taste of the book and makes it easy to pick.
Already a blogger? Your post (Blog Picks) will encourage others to unleash their thoughts.If you are yet to start, do it now. Share your thoughts, opinions, experiences that you think will add value to others. We’ll be happy to help you reach a larger audience.
‘Imagination is more important than knowledge’ – Albert Einstein
Young Pebbles – preparing the young minds to unfold their story.
What is a Book Pick?
- A book pick or a book excerpt is a portion of the book, you would like to share with others.
Preparing the Excerpt
- Decide on the excerpt (an excerpt to encourage the visitor to read the book)
- Take a legible image of the excerpt
- Try to include Name of the book if it reflects on the page
- Try to Include the page No(s). while taking the image
- Go to ‘Submit Post’ page
- Provide details (Name, E-mail etc.) and choose Book Pick as Post Type
- Upload image of the excerpt in any of the following formats : .jpg .jpeg .png .gif
- Mention source of the excerpt as required
- Write (maximum 30 words) – Why you want this excerpt to be published. Mention your views on the book – Why do you recommend this book
- Preferably, upload the image of the 2 adjacent pages that include the excerpt while mentioning the start and end of the excerpt (First 3 words, Last 3 words) in the ‘Leave a note’ area mentioned on the Submit Post page.
- In case you’re using a kindle or an e-book reader, please get screenshot of the page and upload in any of the following formats : .jpg .jpeg .png .gif. Any kind of editing of the excerpt to be strictly avoided.
- Publishing an excerpt is the sole discretion of the editorial team. The team also reserves the right to modify your narration. However, any such modification is not intended to change your viewpoint.
We expect the word count for the Book Pick (Book excerpt) to be limited to 500.
It is advisable to upload the image of the 2 adjacent pages that include the excerpt while mentioning the start and end of the excerpt (First 3 words, Last 3 words) in the Leave a note area available in Submit Post page.
We encourage almost every area of interest for blogging that may be of help to a larger audience.
However, publishing your blog post is the sole discretion of the editorial team. The team also reserves the right to amend or modify your post.
Please visit Submit Post and send us your Blog post as an attached .doc or .dox file.
The maximum word count recommended for your blog post is 1500.
Please Note: Any modification of your blog post is intended to improve readability and not to change your viewpoint
If you are 14 years of age or below, Young Pebbles is for you.
We encourage you to share Book Picks (excerpts from books you’re reading).
If it benefits others we’ll let it reach a larger audience.
However, publishing a Book Pick is the sole discretion of the editorial team.
Please follow the rules of sending as mentioned in How do I post a Book Pick (Book Excerpt)?
Your profile adds relevance to your post. Make sure you highlight those areas that describe you most.
Please find Your Profile page linked to Submit Post.
It is recommended to upload your profile before you submit your first post.
You need to submit your profile only once.
However, in case you wish to change or add to your profile, you may upload the same again, visiting the Your Profile page.
Submission of a new profile will automatically overwrite the previous one.
We send confirmation of receiving, over mail once you submit your post successfully.
Further, it will be great, if you stay connected to find every new post that’s up including yours. Please register yourself for our Newsletter.
Please visit Contact Us page and write to us.
We’ll be happy to acknowledge and answer your query.